Saturday, February 11, 2017

hiking boots danner


In this review, I will be speaking about the Mountain Light II Hiking Boots and my general experience with and love of Danner treking boots. I keep in mind the very first time I saw a set of danner hiking boots when I was 13 or 14. I was a Kid Scout at the time, and I was on a trip with my troop. I keep in mind that one of the dads had an actually cool looking pair of rather beat up boots that he was using. He was ex-military so a great deal of my fellow scouts admired him, including me, and I keep in mind asking him at some point on the journey what sort of boots he was wearing. I believe I had on a pair of beaten up tennis shoes, hardly the finest thing to endure an outside hiking trip, and I had actually been desiring a great set of hiking boots for awhile. He told me his boots were made by a company called Danner, and that he had them for a long time.
https://youtu.be/SWvVBb85hSY

No comments:

Post a Comment