Saturday, February 11, 2017

hiking boots danner


In this review, I will be discussing the Mountain Light II Hiking Boots and my total experience with and love of Danner hiking boots. I keep in mind the first time I saw a set of danner hiking boots when I was 13 or 14. I was a Kid Scout at the time, and I was on a journey with my troop. I keep in mind that one of the fathers had a truly cool looking pair of rather batter boots that he was wearing. He was ex-military so a great deal of my fellow scouts appreciated him, including me, and I remember asking him eventually on the journey what sort of boots he was using. I believe I had on a pair of battered athletic shoe, barely the best thing to wear on an outside hiking journey, and I had actually been wanting an excellent set of hiking boots for awhile. He told me his boots were made by a company called Danner, which he had them for a long period of time.
https://youtu.be/SWvVBb85hSY

No comments:

Post a Comment