Sunday, September 18, 2016

blossom cup


After great deals of cash invested on having to use pads and tampons due to heavy durations I decided to try the blossom cup. I purchased it with one day shipping and it began my 2nd day of my duration, my heaviest day. I needed to go to an all day birthday celebration so I figured now would be a great time to try the 12 hour time frame that you can wear it for. I wore a pad just in case of leakages and got started with the insert. Honestly the insert was easy however if you are not used to tampons then it may take more time and it may be a bit more uneasy however given that I have been using tampons so long it wasn a big deal. You definitely need to be comfy with your body but it didn injured simply a little foreign initially but then once it is in you honestly do not feel it. I mosted likely to the party and checked on it every 2 hours and had noooo leakage. Typically on my heavy days I need to change my very tampon every 2 hours and always need to wear a pad. This was outstanding
https://amazon.com/Blossom-Menstrual-Cup-Better-Hands/dp/B00QULC2QI?th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment